1. They opened an adorable “coffee bar” at work last week where you can grab all the coffee, tea, hot chocolate, popcorn and frozen yogurt you want. For free. Free frozen yogurt whenever I want is going to be my undoing. It’s a good thing I’m only in the office two days a week.
2. I tried a new yoga class night. It was awful. They did headstands the first class and didn’t demo any of the positions! I loved my last yoga class so much so this one being a complete bust makes me really sad.
3. We went to a huge, awesome craft fair. What did we buy? All food! Local honey, dip mixes and candy. There’s a few crafts that, in hindsight, I do with I grabbed, though.
4. This weekend we’re going apple picking! I love fall so much.
5. We’re taking the SNAP Challenge next week, which means I really have start figuring out what we’re eating so I can stay on budget. I’m hoping to be able to have a whole bunch of those fresh, orchard apples on the meal plan.
6. I’ve got a giveaway for a Diamond Candle going on over at the food blog. Check it out!
7. I joined Reddit today. I’m probably the last person on the internet to jump on this trend. I’m not totally sure what’s going on yet.
8. I’ve gone on a party-planning spree on Pinterest lately. It started as looking up ideas for book club but I found so many parties I want to host: a soup swap, wreath decorating, favorite things party, chocolate tasting, blind date with a book. I would just quit my job and throw parties, but work has free frozen yogurt now.
9. I ran across the NYC Cupcake Run today and I’m sort of obsessed with this idea. I need to do this next year. I’m not sure if there’s any better motivation in the world – run to the next stop and get a cupcake! Amazing.
10. A few weeks ago, I got an amazing-fitting pair of jeans at the American Eagle outlet. AE had a sale over Labor Day weekend so I ordered a bunch (like, seven) other pairs form them – and not one fit. Sad trombone.